Lyla Patyrak

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 10, 2011

Anyone out there?

This is me.



I married my amazing husband in April of 2008...the best day of my life to date!



In December of that same year, we added another member to the family...



...our dog Bevo (circa December 2008)!


This is our family!



So, now that you know us I'd like to tell you why I have decided to give blogging another try.

1. I LOVE reading blogs from other people. At the present time, I keep up with blogs from people in town, in states including Kentucky, Arizona & New Mexico and in other countries like China! I am really enjoying keeping up with a friend and his wife who are spending a year literally traveling the world. Their latest post was from Zambia!

2. It gives you a better update than even facebook!

3. I feel like sometimes I have something to say (whether or not anyone is actually listening) and I just want to share it with someone.

I also want to just give a little note about the grand blog title I chose. The last name I married into is Patyrak. So, I'm sure my husband heard a number of times growing up..."Knick Knack Patyrak." He probably got tired of it, but I think it's kind of catchy, so thus the title of my blog.

So, this blog will be about anything that is in my mind. We are not yet parents to a human child so I won't be sharing any parental advise just yet, but I hope you enjoy what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment