Lyla Patyrak

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Donald

So, as I was watching the Today Show while getting ready this morning and put the curling iron down as one interview started. Now, Donald Trump has been interviewed plenty of times, but today in particular was a little different. Meredith Viera was interviewing The Donald about the possibilities of him running for President of the United States. I had heard something about this a few weeks ago, but hearing him talk this morning was fascinating. Everyone has an opinion on Donald Trump and they are pretty much polarized. You either love him or hate him. I, for one, love him. I love his honesty. He is confident (sometimes to the point of arrogance) and successful and of course filthy rich...BUT the thing I love the most is his honesty. If he runs for President, he is one candidate that will say exactly what he wants to say and it will be his truth. You won't have to wonder what his stance on issues are. I am not saying that I am 100% on board with The Donald as President, but I do think it would be one heck-of-a campaign. Based on some of the things he shared this morning, I am certainly intrigued to see what comes next. Now, he says he will decide before June...so keep you eyes and ears open for....


THE DONALD 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment