Lyla Patyrak

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 25, 2011

It's in the water!

You might want to check the water you're drinking. 3 out of my 7 bridesmaids are pregnant and if you didn't already know...so am I! 3 of the remaining 7 are not married and the 7th (my beautiful sister) already has two lovely and talented children...Walter, age 11 and Isabel, age 9. So, we are doing are part to grow the population. So let me introduce you to the beautiful mommas in order of due date!

Walter just moved from Cub Scout to Boy Scout recently! He is so grown up!




Isabel modelling her new summer hairstyle!



First, my lovely Sister-in-law Beth Steele. She is already the mother of a beautiful 1 1/2 year old Avery. She is due with twin girls at the end of September. We can't wait to meet Ashlynn & Kinsey!


Next is my good friend Meredith Verska! She is due with her first baby in mid-November. She has chosen to keep the gender a surprise to everyone included she and her husband, so we will have to wait until then. The picture below is old, but I don't think I have a newer one of the two of us together...what a shame!


Of course, our little one, Lyla Kathryn Patyrak will be joining us in early December just in time for Christmas! No doubt she will get her share of Christmas music before and after delivery! I'm including another picture of me that I posted last week, just in case you forgot what I looked like at 20 weeks ( I am now at 21 weeks 2 days).


Last, but not least...my best friend Erin just made the official facebook announcement and finished telling all of her family, so I can now shout it from the rooftops that she is due on January 19 (the day after I turn 30). I am so beyond thrilled that we are going to be mommies together. God is good! Picture 1 is obviously our matching "Bun in the oven" shirts and Picture 2 includes a stork on my shirt holding a December bundle and a stork on her shirt holding a January bundle!



So, in closing...you may want to watch what water you are drinking!

Happy Summer to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment