Lyla Patyrak

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

So, I have some catching up to do. I intended to do this update right after Thanksgiving, but I didn't...sorry! So, many of you know that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I really didn't want to miss it. This year, we were with my family and my parents hosted at their place. It was fun...there is a party room in their building that we used. I have a large family and so we had lots of football on TV, Christmas music, games for the kids and a pool table in the middle. Of course, we had all of the Thanksgiving food staples. To top it off, Danny's brother Michael joined us and shared some exciting news that I'll have to keep to myself for now. Not to worry though, I will shout it from the rooftops as soon as I can. My sister, brother-in-law and the kids were in town as well. As always, their visit was way too short, but we always enjoy getting to watch the UT-A&M game...though this year was it. My sister and bro-in-law went to A & M and you all know that Danny and I are longhorn fans (I inherited it). It is a friendly rivalry for us and it was a close game. Neither teams played that great but at least neither team ran away with it and it was close for the end of an era. Hopefully they will play again, but I don't know that it will ever be Thanksgiving weekend as that is pretty late in the season for a non-conference game. So, I guess I'll quit rambling and share with you a few pictures from Thanksgiving!

Enjoy!


fun & games


Let's eat!


Don't forget dessert!


Michael (Danny's brother), me & Danny


Happy Thanksgiving from the Patyraks!

No comments:

Post a Comment